Our Camp & Just Snowboarding female snowboard camps in Morzine
The snow forecast says it's set to dump in Europe in the next few weeks - so whip out your credit card, book flights to Geneva and get involved in these remaining female focused snowboard camps in Morzine, The Portes du Soleil, France from Just Snowboard Camps and Our Camp.
Firstly Just Snowboard Camps have a few weeks still left this winter - from mixed freestyle sessions, advanced performance camps to Just 4 Girls week.
From March 13 to 20 Just Snowboard are running consecutive unisex Just Performance and Just Freestyle weeks from their luxury chalet near in Morzine-Avoriaz. For £780, it sounds pricey, but includes:
If you're a more mature snow slider, and prefer an all female learning environment, they also offer an over 30s mini-camp for five days from March 20 to 25 for £695.
Our Camp are also running a week's camp in Morzine, based at the Ride and Slide Chalet in town. With coaches including Gilly Seagrave, Laura Berry, Andy Webb, Nelson Pratt and more, and camps from April 4 to 11, also for £780 you get:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation (with hot tub!)
- Transfers to and from Geneva
- Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and Cakes
- Sumptuous 3 course evening meals with as much wine as you can drink
- 6 full days with Our Camp Pro's Gilly Seagrave and Emma Rogers
- Small group sizes
- Video analysis
- Option to buy an edited movie of the week's antics with your own section
- Tech How-To upon request
- Yoga sessions/stretching upon request
- Goodie Bags from Camp sponsors
And, if you've already booked a holiday in the 'Zine, or are based in the Portes du Soleil area for the season, you can still get involved: Our Camp are running one and half day coaching courses, from 10am to 4pm.
One on one coaching is a respectable €100, two campers €160, 3 campers fro €210 and four campers for a bargainous €260. And if you're a seasonaire even better: Our Camp coaching costs you just €15 an hour.
[image: Our Camp}
- video: Burton Snowboards Winter Collection
- Roxy Refreshments 18: Freeride shoot in Italy
- Fashion Fix: Clast neckwear - neckwarmers, snoods & bandanas
- Snowboard: Jenny Jones wins the X Games slopestyle 2010 - again!
- Peep My Show 1: Peepshow & friends snowboard Big Bear
- Marie France Roy, Anne Flore, Jenny Jones Oakley ride Retallack, BC