- Join the London Longboard Girls Jam Read More »
- Swatch Girls Pro China: Surfers explore Read More »
- Surfers Against Sewage wants you! Read More »
- Surf girls take on China Read More »
- Ladies Skateboard Series Read More »
Latest Posts in Events
31 October 2011
While sunlight maybe dwindling, the surf in the UK is pumping right now - with the ever-reliable Daily Mail reporting 50 foot waves this week. Aherm.But, with dropped temperatures and lack of tourists the problem of marine litter can get overlooked. Surfers
27 October 2011
The UKSA Skateboard Championships took over XC skatepark in Hemel Hempstead last weekend - with the ladies contest taking place on Sunday. Originally I planned to be there to shoot and report back, but was teaching snowboarding round the corner all day. Cest la
25 October 2011
Above: Big Kassia and life size Kassia in WanningThe female longboard fraternity - Kassia Meador, Jen Smith, Justine Dupont and co - have flown their guns into somewhere new for the contest circus: China...
25 October 2011
Get that inspiration bubbling with ace all female snowboard film 5 More Minutes Please?! from Lipstick Productions - screening at the Relentless Energy Drink Freeze festival this Friday and Saturday.On each day at 3pm at the Battersea Power Station event, UK
18 October 2011
After last year's epic Ladies Skate Monthly sessions - including the gold 'Skate and Bake' - this year the Ladies Skateboard Series of contests kicked off in Manchester last month, with stop two rolling into the brand new XC skatepark in Hemel Hempstead this
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Nollie On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Show man and ex-costume designer Gareth Pugh showed a gentler...
- We swatch MAC's Marilyn Monroe collection, featuring Charmed...
- Put away those naked legs...the season of tights and stockings...
- Kristen Stewart made one of her few public appearances since...
- A lot of the time during London Fashion Week, the most...