- Join the London Longboard Girls Jam Read More »
- Swatch Girls Pro China: Surfers explore Read More »
- Surfers Against Sewage wants you! Read More »
- Surf girls take on China Read More »
- Ladies Skateboard Series Read More »
Latest Posts in Events
3 June 2011
The UK's best female skate event, the annual Girl Skate Jam at the Pioneer skatepark St Albans, is back on June 25 - for it's tenth anniversary - with help from Matix, Girl Skateboards, DC, Les Ettes, DVS, Death Skateboards, Heroin Skateboards, Eastpak,
17 September 2010
Natalie Fox of Chicks With Sticks is a true inspiration. As well as being an incredlbly stylish longboarder, patient & enlightening surf teacher, mellow spirit, aspiring yoga teacher, but also epic to party with, she's fast becoming a fearless eco warrior.
2 August 2010
The third and final lifestyle podcast from the Roxy Jam Biarritz sees local ripper Leeann Curren chat about her brand new signature watch line for Roxy and longboard legend Kassia Meador talk through her new signature clothing and wetsuits....
26 July 2010
With the longboard womens world championships wrapping up after just day two, the Roxy Jam Biarritz then got creative to really get in tap into their tag line of celebrating art, music and surfing with the stylee, but slightly odd, Expression Sessions
17 July 2010
Relentless Nass wrapped up on July 11 - with the women's street skate contest taking place last thing on Saturday July 10 and, to quote a rather revered source from Sidewalk mag: 'was the gnarliest thing to take place all weekend...'
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Nollie On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Show man and ex-costume designer Gareth Pugh showed a gentler...
- We swatch MAC's Marilyn Monroe collection, featuring Charmed...
- Put away those naked legs...the season of tights and stockings...
- Kristen Stewart made one of her few public appearances since...
- A lot of the time during London Fashion Week, the most...