- The best of Breast Cancer Awareness month Read More »
- Why we love planet-saving shampoo bars Read More »
Latest Posts in Health and Beauty
31 October 2011
Ok, yeah it's Halloween, but it's also the last day of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Therefore time is running out for you to show your support by donning this year's Boarding For Breast Cancer and Keep A Breast collaboration pieces from the likes of
27 October 2011
Bottled shampoo is mainly water and plastic. While you may choose organic or toxic-free, while it's housed in a container made from oil - even if it is recycled - one of the most persistent polluting materials on our planet, what's the point?
10 June 2011
Warm weather surfing means ditching the 5mm wetsuits, fishermen jumpers and tights to sun our pasty pins and maybe even swap the neoprene for boardies and rashvest (UK: if we're lucky!). Animal pro surfer, model and spokeswoman for the new Philips Satin Perfect
2 November 2010
You've probably already bought your new outerwear for this season, planned your trips and are in pre-piste training. But have you thought about sun protection? Available in pocket sized, light weight pouches Sun Shots could be your answer....
7 May 2010
Winters frozen by powder, then frazzled by sea salt and sun in the summer, my hair's a fragile mess. Leave in conditioners and oodles of serum do help, but it'd be nice to find something more natural than the synthetic products I drench my barnet in to prevent
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Nollie On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Show man and ex-costume designer Gareth Pugh showed a gentler...
- We swatch MAC's Marilyn Monroe collection, featuring Charmed...
- Put away those naked legs...the season of tights and stockings...
- Kristen Stewart made one of her few public appearances since...
- A lot of the time during London Fashion Week, the most...